By accessing the website at https://www.asileflottant.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on Asile Flottant’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Asile Flottant makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Asile Flottant does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Asile Flottant or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Asile Flottant’s website, even if Asile Flottant or a Asile Flottant authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Asile Flottant website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Asile Flottant does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Asile Flottant may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Asile Flottant does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Asile Flottant has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Asile Flottant of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Asile Flottant may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Best Price Guarantee
To qualify for our best-price guarantee and resulting discount, the competitor’s rate must:
– Be quoted in the hotel’s local currency, including fees and taxes. The rate must exclude any card fees and must not have been calculated using a currency converter.
– Apply to the same hotel, dates, room type (including the same number and size of beds), number of guests and inclusions.
– Be subject to the same booking and cancellation policies.
The following do not qualify for our best-price guarantee and resulting Get a Room! gift card:
– Prices within a three per cent fluctuation of the total cost on the Mr & Mrs Smith site, due to exchange rate fluctuations.
– Rooms booked through unauthorised travel agents or bought through a resale site (for example, eBay), or promotional rates offered through a third party.
– Cancelled bookings.
– Special rates as part of a package.
– Rates quoted on websites that can’t confirm the booking and accept payments (for example, websites that link to a third party’s website).
– Specially negotiated rates, such as travel agent, staff, corporate or membership rates, rates that are only available to subscribers to or members of a website, or any other rate that is not available to the general public.
– Redemption-programme bookings or bookings made using vouchers or coupons.
– Lower rates resulting from a hotel error.
– Rates that Asile Flottant is unable to verify using reasonable means.